AITS – Office Server
We have developed this server which uses some of the best of the Open Source Community’s efforts and configured them all to work together in one package.
Are you getting concerned with Big Data (Microsoft, Google, Apple to name a few) having access to your data.. Well maybe this is worth looking at…
Or maybe just concerned about the requirement for a good high speed internet connection required for your staff to work without slowdowns – time is money and if your staff are wasting time waiting for pages to load to work in your main software package then maybe this is worth a look at…
Major features of AITS –
- Microsoft 365 and Google Apps replacement
- Onsite (self hosted on your own server) or Cloud hosted at Area I.T.
- Email Server with spam, virus protection
- Emails, contacts and calendar with full push support for mobile devices for real time sync
- Webmail access via Webtop (Open source self hosted version under GNU GPL v3) and / or integration with desktop email clients
- Virtual hosting server – Name Server, DNS, Websites, Email Server etc
- Websites and web apps hosting , example WordPress and Moodle
- Domain alias (Multi domain to single webpage)
- Collaborative real-time multi user document editing via web app
- Document (docx), Spreadsheets (xlsx) and Presentations (pptx)
- Reverse Proxy for increased security and increased performance
- SSL for all access, websites and web apps
- FTP – Web DEV – Webmail – External Storage access
- NextCloud (Open source self hosted version under GNU GPL v3) – File management and File sharing
- Access to all NextCloud apps
- ERPnext (Open source self hosted version under GNU GPL v3) – Bookkeeping (setup with GST accounting) and so much more as a full ERP solution – Including Accounts, Production, built-in POS, Warehousing, Built-in Shopping Cart, HR, Purchasing, Auto Reports, Project Management…
- Complete Server backup and restore
Nextcloud gives you access to all your files wherever you are.
Where are your photos and documents? With Nextcloud you pick a server of your choice, at home, in a data center or at a provider. And that is where your files will be. Nextcloud runs on that server, protecting your data and giving you access from your desktop or mobile devices. Through Nextcloud you also access, sync and share your existing data on that FTP drive at the office, a Dropbox or a NAS you have at home.